The cold treatment for him and her
The cryogenic application is a treatment method that originally came from Japan. At the end of the 1970s, the doctor Dr. Toshima Yamauchi with his development of cold therapy. This method has been used in Germany since 1984.
During the treatment, the visitor is in a cryosauna for only two to three minutes. Due to the low humidity, the cold is perceived as extremely refreshing and pleasant.
Our customers include professional athletes as well as professionals who want to use the cold to prepare for sporting competitions or special challenges. They all rave about the influence of the extreme cold and a pleasant feeling afterwards.
Benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy:
- Improved oxygen utilitzation
- Relieve inflammation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Pain reduction
- Prevention of development of pain memory (chronic pain)
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Accelerated muscle and tissue repair
- Improves sleep patterns, stress management, and helps with states of depression